Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed with your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, you need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
www.timezone.com.my offers various kind of Payment Methods as shown below :-
1. Credit Card
Via EGHL (Visa or Mastercard / Internet Banking)
2. Invoice / Cheque / Offline Bank Transfer
Bank : RHB Bank
Bank Account : 21227300050591
Account Name : Time Zone Sdn Bhd
After you made the payment, please send us the payment details of :
Full Name :
Bank Account Holder Name :
Bank Name :
Banking Date :
Banking Time :
Banking Reference No :
Total amount you have paid :
Your Order No :
You may scan and email us the above info to Email Address : email@example.com
Note: Your purchased products will not be delivered until we have verified the payment.
Q. How to change my account's personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped status will not be cancelled.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products' transaction currency will be done in MYR Malaysia Ringgit.
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery usually will takes about 3 to 5 working days for delivery within Peninsular Malaysia and 5 to 7 working days for delivery to East Malaysia, unless otherwise advised.
Q. What is the warranty?
Time Zone watches warranty comes with a standard 24 months period validity againt manufacturing defects (EXCEPT best valued item with 50% off and above) and 12 months period validity against battery. For detailed on the warranty, please refer return, refund & warranty policy.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to email@example.com for us to clear your doubts.